Global Technology Consulting and Professional Services Firm
The Assessment Centres were part of a five year long initiative called, Career Dimension Program which was taken in alignment with the performance criteria; across the three different divisions – BPO, Technology and Infrastructure Services in the APAC region to enhance the organization’s efforts in building a high quality talent pipeline to support the high-growth.
The organization wanted to assess the capabilities of their Managers and Senior Managers and identify the Hi-Po’s among them through a scientific assessment system to occupy future roles.
- Utilized the existing competency framework of the client. Designed industry specific and industry neutral tools specifically to capture desired behaviours.
- Conducted 2-Day Assessment Centres. Day 1 – Administration of tools; Day 2 – Calibration & integration of Assessors’ observations, followed by an ‘Individual Reflection Dialogue’ with the participants.
- Customized tools for the AC
- Individual feedback reports.
- Group Analysis
- The results of these ACs were taken as inputs to design the IDPs and develop the customized leadership journey (70:20:10) Development Programs involving Business Impact Projects; Executive Coaching etc.) for the identified high potentials across the divisions.
(We have conducted ACs for this organization for five years consecutively and continue to work with them)